Me, feluccas, history and healing in Luxor, Egypt

This is the story of a "felucca girl" in Luxor, Egypt.

I have refound my youth in this amazing country, making it my permanent home, spending my time showing tourists the wonder of the eternal River Nile on a traditional sailing boat called a felucca.

Egypt is a very spiritual land. A land of amazing energies and healing. Temples and tombs abound. Join me in experiencing the spirituality of Egypt. Reiki, Crystals, Healing, Energy Work..... all are available here.

Welcome to my world!

Saturday 30 April 2011

Energies of Egypt and some personal thoughts


I firmly believe there is huge potential here for healers of all types to come 
together.  The Universe is powerful and we are all part of something amazing. 

Working with the energies of Egypt itself, combined with all types of spiritual healing, will bring healing to the world.  Egypt seems to be a catalyst of some sort and I am proud to be a part of something I believe is hugely important. 


Friendships have been forged with people who do Angelic Reiki, some do energy work with animals, others are Reiki attuned, some are crystal healers, while others work with the myriad of healing systems available.  I now know of many people working spiritually here, some foreign residents or visitors and some Egyptians.  All of them feel that there is a purpose to their being here, and that a group of people from around the world are being brought together here for a specific reason, although none of us know yet what that reason may be.

I am lucky to live in such a spiritual place. The temples and tombs of Ancient Egypt were built on sacred land.  All over the world, places of worship are built on sacred lands. We do not know why these places are chosen. Often they are at a crossroads of important ley lines (energy grids around the world) and we wonder how the ancients knew of the importance of these sites.  But these sacred places can become diminished by negative energies, especially once they are no longer being used for worship. Is it possible we are being brought back to this ancient land to help repair the damage?  Can we do that by utilising the temples and tombs to connect to that “highest source” and bring the spirituality back?  

I have no answers. I only know that I am here, I love this country, I am awed by its history, and I am delighted with its people.

The River Nile that flows through this land is eternal and life giving. It flowed during the time of the Ancient Egyptians and it flows today. It is the lifeblood of Egypt.  I only need to sit by the river to know the peace and serenity that comes from the past and flows to the future.  

In light of the recent events of January 25th 2011, maybe the time is right for more spiritual, energy work here. Egypt is a country struggling to find its purpose right now.  It is trying hard to reverse the decline of decades, and it needs help, it needs healing.

And just maybe, all the healers around the world, wherever they may be, whatever they may do, will play a huge part in this. 

If you are interested in coming to Luxor to share in these amazing energies, I offer a number of different workshops for you to participate in. All of them combine spirituality with the Ancient Egyptian temples and tombs.  Please contact me for more informaton

No comments:

Post a Comment