Me, feluccas, history and healing in Luxor, Egypt

This is the story of a "felucca girl" in Luxor, Egypt.

I have refound my youth in this amazing country, making it my permanent home, spending my time showing tourists the wonder of the eternal River Nile on a traditional sailing boat called a felucca.

Egypt is a very spiritual land. A land of amazing energies and healing. Temples and tombs abound. Join me in experiencing the spirituality of Egypt. Reiki, Crystals, Healing, Energy Work..... all are available here.

Welcome to my world!

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Thrive

Today I watched a movie called "Thrive - What on Earth will it take?"

Amazing movie. Basically the movie is about big business, banking, global domination and suppression of the masses. Scary stuff in there. It also concentrates on sacred geometry, a subject I would love to learn more about.
The Flower of Light in the Osirion at Abydos in Egypt is clearly part of this sacred geometry and the ramifications of allowing sacred geometry into our lives is immense.

There was far more than I could possibly talk about in a blog, but I would highly recommend anyone to find this movie and watch it! It will give you more food for thought than you could ever imagine.

They do have a website, which goes into much more detail than the movie had the scope for...... I am about to start reading!

http://www.thrivemovement.com

Please find the time to take a look

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good film.
    A while ago you had a link to a book on this page, it was on the lines of positive thinking and going for your dreams. I remember looking at it at the time and now want to download it on my Kindle but recall the name/author. Can you help? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could it have been Infinite Possibilities by Mike Dooley? There is a great website http://www.tut.com and you can sign up for daily "Notes from the Universe". Sometimes they can be very inspiring!
      Trying to remember the other book I had on the blog. Have you read The Secret by Rhonda Byrne? There is a dvd as well..... amazing stuff

      Delete