Me, feluccas, history and healing in Luxor, Egypt

This is the story of a "felucca girl" in Luxor, Egypt.

I have refound my youth in this amazing country, making it my permanent home, spending my time showing tourists the wonder of the eternal River Nile on a traditional sailing boat called a felucca.

Egypt is a very spiritual land. A land of amazing energies and healing. Temples and tombs abound. Join me in experiencing the spirituality of Egypt. Reiki, Crystals, Healing, Energy Work..... all are available here.

Welcome to my world!

Saturday 12 May 2012

David Rohl in Luxor!

David Rohl has just been in Luxor filming for his next film about the Exodus. It is due for release in 2013 in the US and will then be released for television internationally.  Its a long time to wait!!
I love David's work and have been lucky to hear him speak about Ramses and the Battle of Kadesh. I have read almost all of his work, and watched as many of his television programmes as I have been able to watch.

Thanks David for sharing these photos of the film session in Luxor, Egypt. I hope I do not have to wait too long before Luxor actually gets to see the end result!


http://davidrohlontour.blogspot.com/2012/05/filming-in-luxor.html?showComment=1336820736603#c6152066543418924384

No comments:

Post a Comment