Me, feluccas, history and healing in Luxor, Egypt

This is the story of a "felucca girl" in Luxor, Egypt.

I have refound my youth in this amazing country, making it my permanent home, spending my time showing tourists the wonder of the eternal River Nile on a traditional sailing boat called a felucca.

Egypt is a very spiritual land. A land of amazing energies and healing. Temples and tombs abound. Join me in experiencing the spirituality of Egypt. Reiki, Crystals, Healing, Energy Work..... all are available here.

Welcome to my world!

Monday 21 May 2012

Healing and Therapy Day 25th May 2012

https://www.facebook.com/events/255551667885800/


I decided to hold a Healing and Therapy Day at my home, last week. But it seems I did not advertise it well enough.

So..........
I am going to try again and I am having another Therapy Day on Friday, 25th May 2012, between the hours of 11am and 7pm, at my home on the West Bank of Luxor, Egypt.

I will be offering the following:
Reiki treatments
Crystal Healing
Indian Head Massage
Hopi Ear Candling
In addition I will have my "cards" around if anyone wants a mini reading.
I am also hoping that a good friend of mine will be here. Jon, who lives in Dahab, is hoping to be in Luxor in the next few days, and will offer help and advice on yoga, as well as talking to people about his work with sounds and toning. He would love to meet any of you who can come.

Once again, I am making no charge for anything except a charge of 60EGP to cover the cost of the Hopi Ear Candles.
However, there will be a confidential box available if anyone would like to tip the therapist!

I do hope that you can join me (and Jon, hopefully).

If you wish to attend, it would be useful if you could email me with an approximate time that you would like your treatment. It just saves you having to sit around waiting if someone pipped you to the post!

Contact me at hazel.isis@googlemail.com

Hope to see you all

No comments:

Post a Comment