Me, feluccas, history and healing in Luxor, Egypt

This is the story of a "felucca girl" in Luxor, Egypt.

I have refound my youth in this amazing country, making it my permanent home, spending my time showing tourists the wonder of the eternal River Nile on a traditional sailing boat called a felucca.

Egypt is a very spiritual land. A land of amazing energies and healing. Temples and tombs abound. Join me in experiencing the spirituality of Egypt. Reiki, Crystals, Healing, Energy Work..... all are available here.

Welcome to my world!

Saturday 2 July 2011

Avenue of Sphinxes to open in October 2011

The Avenue of Sphinxes is to open to the public in October 2011 and visitors will be able to walk the 2700 metre length of it.

http://english.ahram.org.eg/~/NewsContent/9/40/15168/Heritage/Ancient-Egypt/Avenue-of-Sphinxes-back-to-its-ancient-appearance.aspx

Actually, having seen it in the last few days, I have no idea where they think it is anything like its ancient appearance. Certainly the area close to the Luxor Temple end is nothing more than a huge hole in the ground. Its going to take a lot of work for it to come even close to its "ancient appearance". Maybe a few more bulldozers and some concrete slabs?  Or maybe I should head over there and give it a bit of Reiki to help it on its way!

Watch this space.


No comments:

Post a Comment