Me, feluccas, history and healing in Luxor, Egypt

This is the story of a "felucca girl" in Luxor, Egypt.

I have refound my youth in this amazing country, making it my permanent home, spending my time showing tourists the wonder of the eternal River Nile on a traditional sailing boat called a felucca.

Egypt is a very spiritual land. A land of amazing energies and healing. Temples and tombs abound. Join me in experiencing the spirituality of Egypt. Reiki, Crystals, Healing, Energy Work..... all are available here.

Welcome to my world!

Monday 4 July 2011

And there is more! Tourism Festival in Luxor! Apparently!

Apparently there is a Tourism Festival in Luxor. It  started yesterday and will last for 4 days. Hmmmm did notice a couple of those little hot air balloons at the Mummification Museum last night, and heard the strains of Aida, followed by Amr Diab and then the Balady, Balady, Balady song..... Wondered what it was all about.

Now I am curious as to how you would stage a Tourism Festival, with empty hotels, hardly any tourists, no promotion, not even a sign on a road. Who will see it? Well apart from the "dignitaries" that is......

http://english.youm7.com/News.asp?NewsID=341693

Don't ya just lurve this country!!


2 comments:

  1. FYI. Blady,Blady "Song" is the National Anthem of Egypt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Thank you........ when I was writing my post, I had a complete blank! Couldn't even think what the name of "God Save The Queen" was!!
    Call it a moment of senility!

    ReplyDelete