Me, feluccas, history and healing in Luxor, Egypt

This is the story of a "felucca girl" in Luxor, Egypt.

I have refound my youth in this amazing country, making it my permanent home, spending my time showing tourists the wonder of the eternal River Nile on a traditional sailing boat called a felucca.

Egypt is a very spiritual land. A land of amazing energies and healing. Temples and tombs abound. Join me in experiencing the spirituality of Egypt. Reiki, Crystals, Healing, Energy Work..... all are available here.

Welcome to my world!

Wednesday 25 January 2012

What the ????

I have been sent this by two of our previous guests who are appalled at the scaremongering bias of the BBC!

Unfortunately, my internet connection is not allowing me to view it completely, but I will be responding.

For those of you who love Egypt, live here or visit it, for those of you who have been in Luxor in particular during the last year, for those of you who know the difference between the Muslim Brotherhood and the Salafis, please look at this, and please contact the BBC to complain about this blatantly biased reporting.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-16710618

This is what one of our previous guests said to me

"I was angry tonight to watch a World News slot called
Could Islamists change the face of Egypt tourism?

It was so one sided and showed a local village some miles from Luxor where a family wanted Sharia law and segregated beaches for men and women. It then went on to show an empty Luxor where alcohol was banned
I have sent a complaint to BBC"

Another said 

"This was on the main BBC news last night - I am sure it won’t help the tourism industry…."


1 comment:

  1. It was an extreemly bad and lazy piece of reporting and the BBC should be bombarded with comments about it.
    bFS

    ReplyDelete