Me, feluccas, history and healing in Luxor, Egypt

This is the story of a "felucca girl" in Luxor, Egypt.

I have refound my youth in this amazing country, making it my permanent home, spending my time showing tourists the wonder of the eternal River Nile on a traditional sailing boat called a felucca.

Egypt is a very spiritual land. A land of amazing energies and healing. Temples and tombs abound. Join me in experiencing the spirituality of Egypt. Reiki, Crystals, Healing, Energy Work..... all are available here.

Welcome to my world!

Sunday 15 January 2012

Biometric visas

It seems there is at last clarification regarding the fingerprinting required for visas to visit Egypt.  It is only diplomatic passports and foreign embassy workers who have to have biometric visas, which include digital photograph and fingerprints.
Visitors for tourism only will not need these visas and can continue for the time being with the standard tourist visa.
To be fair, 3 years ago, the UK was asking for biometric visas for ANY Egyptian visitor to the UK, no matter what the purpose of that visit was, so I think the decision not to include tourists in the new scheme is extremely fair and hopefully will encourage more visitors to return.

http://english.ahram.org.eg/~/NewsContent/1/64/31792/Egypt/Politics-/Egypt-implements-biometric-visa-requirement-for-fo.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment